- Family day, renewal of oath of office highlights 118th PCSA celebration in DENR SurSur
- RD Fabre recognizes PENRO SurSur’s effort in Report Compliance
- DENR SurSur, Bislig LGUs team-up on 2018 bird census
- SurSur foreshore technical working group undergoes orientation
- DENR to utilize drone in environmental enforcement, surveillance
- DENR to formulate provincial foreshore development, management plan
- Celebrating the 117th Ph Civil Service Anniversary
- LGUs, PhCoastguard, DENR team-up on International Coastal Clean-up 2017
- Environmental conservation, life preservation highlights on National Disaster Resilience Month 2017
- DENR Caraga holds Sportsfest 2017 in Surigao del Sur
- Peoples Bank of Caraga joins PENRO SurSur on Arbor Day 2017
- Coral Triangle Day 2017 observed with bakauan planting
- PENRO SurSur celebrates DENR 30th Anniversary, environment month
- Youth joins DENR in planting for International Biological Diversity 2017
- 116 Carmen beneficiaries receive residential free patents
- DENR spearhead coastal clean-up, dalaw-turo for month of the ocean
Tandag, Surigao del Sur (18 September 2017). The DENR Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office (PENRO) Surigao del Sur join the nationwide celebration of the 117th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary (PCSA).
Officials and employees of the DENR-PENRO Surigao del Sur have participated and conducted relevant activities in support to the observance of the annual celebration like the posting of the official anniversary tarpaulin at the office vicinity, participating the anniversary foot parade and short program, and conducting the family day.
Month of September of every year has been declared as the Civil Service Month per Proclamation No. 1050, s. 1997. This year, the country celebrates its 117th PCSA with this year’s theme “Tugon sa Hamon ng Pagbabago: Malasakit sa Lingkod Bayani”. (JSN / PENRO-SDS).