- Family day, renewal of oath of office highlights 118th PCSA celebration in DENR SurSur
- RD Fabre recognizes PENRO SurSur’s effort in Report Compliance
- DENR SurSur, Bislig LGUs team-up on 2018 bird census
- SurSur foreshore technical working group undergoes orientation
- DENR to utilize drone in environmental enforcement, surveillance
- DENR to formulate provincial foreshore development, management plan
- Celebrating the 117th Ph Civil Service Anniversary
- LGUs, PhCoastguard, DENR team-up on International Coastal Clean-up 2017
- Environmental conservation, life preservation highlights on National Disaster Resilience Month 2017
- DENR Caraga holds Sportsfest 2017 in Surigao del Sur
- Peoples Bank of Caraga joins PENRO SurSur on Arbor Day 2017
- Coral Triangle Day 2017 observed with bakauan planting
- PENRO SurSur celebrates DENR 30th Anniversary, environment month
- Youth joins DENR in planting for International Biological Diversity 2017
- 116 Carmen beneficiaries receive residential free patents
- DENR spearhead coastal clean-up, dalaw-turo for month of the ocean
Tandag City, Surigao del Sur (26 January 2018). The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Caraga OIC Regional Director Charlie E. Fabre recently recognized PENRO Surigao del Sur and other DENR Caraga offices who exerted countless endeavor in complying submission of required periodic reports.
During the 1st Regional Management Conference held in Butuan City on January 25, 2018, RD Fabre awarded the Certificate of Recognition to PENRO Surigao del Sur who excelled from among five PENR offices in Caraga Region “for streamlined efforts leading to the complete and timely submission of CY 2017 reports of DENR Caraga Region to Central Office”.
Criteria for the Most Complying Office in the Submission of Periodic Reports to Planning and Management Division for CY 2017 were the basis of the recognition.
Other offices that were recognized include the CENRO Bayugan who topped from among the 10 CENR offices and Administrative Division who bested among the regional division offices of DENR Caraga.
Meanwhile, PENRO Surigao del Sur Planning Officer III Glendel G. Adlawon received Certificate of Recognition “for invaluable time and efforts leading to the complete and timely submission of high-quality Reports of CY 2017 of DENR Caraga Region to Central office”.
“We are really surprised by this recognition. Indeed, we owe this recognition to all working men and women of PENRO Surigao del Sur who contributed best efforts and tireless supports especially in generating and submitting quality mandatory reports,” Planning Officer III Adlawon said while expressing her congratulations to PENRO Surigao del Sur and its CENR offices.
Adlawon also revealed that based on the copy of ranking, CENRO Cantilan ranked second among the 10 CENR offices while CENRO Bislig and CENRO Lianga ranked 7th and 8th respectively. (JSN / PENRO-SDS).