- DENR Surigao del Sur celebrates ICC 2019 and 119th PCSA with coastal cleanup and family day
- DENG-GET OUT: A BRAWL FOR A STING
- Environmental Legends: Bang Bang
- A Faith to Nature:Releasing of 25 Green Sea Turtle Hatchlings
- DENR designates CENRO Ebron as new in-charge of PENRO Surigao del Sur
- DENR, DILG value convergence for sustainable watershed in SurSur
- Heeding and Imbibing DENR Core Values
- PMFPC 3rd Quarter Meeting 2019
Officials and employees of DENR-PENRO Surigao del Sur celebrated this year’s 118th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary (PCSA) by holding a Family Day, hanging of the anniversary tarpaulin, attending the anniversary program, among others.
Hanging of the official anniversary tarpaulin at the office vicinity was the first accomplished in the observance of the 118th PCSA.
All personnel gather on September 19, 2018 motorcade, anniversary program and renewal of oath office in Tandag City.
Various fun games, dance contest, sing along, were some of the fellowship activities performed during the Family Day held at Gran Ola Eco Sur in Lianga, Surigao del Sur on October 02, 2018. The Family Day fellowship activities enhance and strengthen camaraderie, unity, and joy among officials and employees together with the office-job-training students of DENR-PENRO.
The Philippine Civil Service Anniversary (PCSA) month is celebrated on September of every year which has been declared as the Civil Service Month per Proclamation No. 1050, s. 1997. This year marks the 118th PCSA with the theme “Lingkod Bayani: Maka-Diyos, Makatao, Makabayani”.
The 118th PSCA commemorates the enactment of Public Law No. 5, “An Act for the Establishment and Maintenance of an Efficient and Honest Civil Service in the Philippine Islands” on September 19, 1900. The bureaucracy also celebrates the achievements and contributions of the men and women in government who uphold the country’s societal goals and over-all vision.