- CENRO Bislig receives recognition for LAWIN Forest Protection System’s exemplary performance
- Family day, renewal of oath of office highlights 118th PCSA celebration in DENR SurSur
- RD Fabre recognizes PENRO SurSur’s effort in Report Compliance
- DENR SurSur, Bislig LGUs team-up on 2018 bird census
- SurSur foreshore technical working group undergoes orientation
- DENR to utilize drone in environmental enforcement, surveillance
- DENR to formulate provincial foreshore development, management plan
- Celebrating the 117th Ph Civil Service Anniversary
- LGUs, PhCoastguard, DENR team-up on International Coastal Clean-up 2017
- Environmental conservation, life preservation highlights on National Disaster Resilience Month 2017
- DENR Caraga holds Sportsfest 2017 in Surigao del Sur
- Peoples Bank of Caraga joins PENRO SurSur on Arbor Day 2017
- Coral Triangle Day 2017 observed with bakauan planting
- PENRO SurSur celebrates DENR 30th Anniversary, environment month
- Youth joins DENR in planting for International Biological Diversity 2017
- 116 Carmen beneficiaries receive residential free patents
- DENR spearhead coastal clean-up, dalaw-turo for month of the ocean
Officials and employees of DENR-PENRO Surigao del Sur celebrated this year’s 118th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary (PCSA) by holding a Family Day, hanging of the anniversary tarpaulin, attending the anniversary program, among others.
Hanging of the official anniversary tarpaulin at the office vicinity was the first accomplished in the observance of the 118th PCSA.
All personnel gather on September 19, 2018 motorcade, anniversary program and renewal of oath office in Tandag City.
Various fun games, dance contest, sing along, were some of the fellowship activities performed during the Family Day held at Gran Ola Eco Sur in Lianga, Surigao del Sur on October 02, 2018. The Family Day fellowship activities enhance and strengthen camaraderie, unity, and joy among officials and employees together with the office-job-training students of DENR-PENRO.
The Philippine Civil Service Anniversary (PCSA) month is celebrated on September of every year which has been declared as the Civil Service Month per Proclamation No. 1050, s. 1997. This year marks the 118th PCSA with the theme “Lingkod Bayani: Maka-Diyos, Makatao, Makabayani”.
The 118th PSCA commemorates the enactment of Public Law No. 5, “An Act for the Establishment and Maintenance of an Efficient and Honest Civil Service in the Philippine Islands” on September 19, 1900. The bureaucracy also celebrates the achievements and contributions of the men and women in government who uphold the country’s societal goals and over-all vision.